[wplug] [wplug-announce] GUM: Linux Demo Day Feb 4 10am-2:30pm CMU NSH 3002

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Feb 1 16:23:33 EST 2006

Hello,

I challenge the Linux experts of this list to find a friend to invite to
the Linux demo day. Sometimes encountering a new group is intimidating so
I encourage you to be a buddy and accompany your friend to the meeting.
If nothing else, your friend will get a taste of what you are so
passionate about.

The demo day website is here...
http://www.wplug.org/demoday

The website that discusses this meeting is here...
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3215

Who knows? Your friend could be the lucky winner of the computer in the
raffle.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn