[wplug] Re: wplug Digest, Vol 34, Issue 25

jeman062383 at aol.com jeman062383 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 14:40:05 EST 2006

Are there any RHCEs here? If there is what path would you reccomend as far as preparing for it? (besides taking expensive classes) Right now I am running ununtu edgy eft and I have CentOS 4.4 running in vmware, and I hav e some books such as Micheal Jang's RHCE study guide, and the Red Hat manuals. What do you guys think of this method? For those of you who have it what method did you use? The objectives on RedHat's site are pretty vague, so what specifically would you reccomend I study? You don't have to give me an enitre lowdown of the test, that would unethical, illegal, and defeat the purpose of the test. My experience is kind of limited BTW, I run a windows only enviroment at work(however I might stick linux on my desktop soon), and i have experience with different things in Linux here at home such as installing and compiling packages, configuring apache, FTP, SAMBA, and DNS, plus I took a linux class while I was still in tech school. I would love a career where I work with linux, so what would you guys reccomend?