[wplug] Everex Laptops from Wal-Mart

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Sun Dec 17 15:15:06 EST 2006

I had been interested in a laptop shown in popular science for $100 intended for distribution in the third world.  It used to be shown at www.laptop.org, but today I see the domain is for sale and it is directed to techshopping.com for cheap computers.  Oh well.  They have a link to several sites selling cheap notebook computers.  Perhaps there is something of interest there.

Greg