[wplug] ATI 9250 vs. Matrox G450

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 16:29:00 EDT 2006

I've got a Radeon 9250, and it's been quite servicable.  I was running it
dual-headed for a while (using the dvi and vga outs independently), and now I
just use it for a 1600x1200 desktop and I really never use the dri drivers.
It'll run quake 3 reasonably well with the free as in freedom DRI drivers, but
forget about anything newer than ut2004 as far as games go.

Bryon