[wplug] free wrt54gv1 (with issues)

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Aug 28 22:43:14 EDT 2006

Folks,

I've got a Linksys WRT54G version 1 (the original with 20 LEDs on the
front).  Problem is, it's got power issues.  Over time it's been worse
and worse about coming on after a power loss.  Something weird happened
while I was out of state and it just died.  I can sometimes get it to
error on the diagnostics, but not boot.  So, this might be useful for a
wireless hacker.  Why?  It's got a broadcom mini-PCI wireless card on it
and a couple of pigtail antennas (I think that's what they're called)
which I'm pretty sure are still useful.

Anyway, email me if you're interested.  I'll pick a lucky winner at the
September 16th WPLUG meeting, must be present to win.  Offer not valid
in Quebec.

--Patrick