[wplug] the high cost of living -- and adaptations thereto

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 24 20:28:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:25:41 -0400 (EDT)
kimberly <kim at starjewel.org> wrote:

> what he said... the first year i lived here, i shared a house with 3
> men. renting a room still cost about $800. living in a high cost of living
> area doesn't always mean folks can afford it. i apologize for driving this
> thread so far off topic :)

I consider the added expense as a positive - here in DC.  This
way, I'm not buying a gun and dealing with other crap all day
long.

--
Tom Rhodes (waiting for the state of emergency to be over)