[wplug] The evilness of it all (Verizon OT post)

Tom Rhodes trhodes at FreeBSD.org
Wed Aug 23 20:39:40 EDT 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:19:39 -0400
Zach <netrek at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 8/23/06, Tom Rhodes <trhodes at freebsd.org> wrote:
> >
> > 1600 here.  Two bedroom, two bath, 22nd story of a large
> > tower in a decent area.
>
> You all have some pretty good jobs if you can afford to spend $1,200,
> $1,600 etc on housing each month. I'd be glad to have a gross monthly
> income of what you just pay in rent ! LOL~ How do poor people survive
> in your areas?

Lie, cheat, rook, ya know, business type stuff.  :P

Kidding aside, the gross income of areas are usually based on
expense.  For instance, certain jobs down here I have noticed
offer, usually, 1.5 - 4.0 dollar increase per hour.  I also
picked up a room mate who pays ~30% of that rent.  :)

--
Tom Rhodes