[wplug] The evilness of it all (Verizon OT post)

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Tue Aug 22 10:03:51 EDT 2006

>> They are imposing a surcharge for all DSL plans. The government is
>> phasing it's fee out so Verizon is adding it's higher cost fee in.
>
> This is disgusting.

 	Yes it is, but this is what we've come to expect from Verizon.

 	Spread the word. Recommend to friends and family to avoid paying
Verizon any money, and use non-Verizon services.

 	It is easy to just sign-up, and get yourself locked-in with a
nasty contract. It is a little more difficult to find a different
provider, and get a similar deal. Good luck to y'all.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net