[wplug] Linksys NSLU2

DK curlynoodle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 08:32:22 EDT 2006

I am considering purchase of an Linksys NSLU2 to host my data backup
external HD.  I have nearly 70GB of data on the NTFS formatted drive,
and all of the documentation for the NSLU2 mfg firmware say that the
device will reformat the disk to ext3.  Will one of the community
firmware builds allow me to retain the NTFS partition, allowing me to
swap the drive between the NSLU2 and my Windows box?

Also, how does the NSLU2 handle a external HD having multiple FAT32
partitions?

Dave