[wplug] Picnic

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Wed Aug 9 20:14:23 EDT 2006

"Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 19:41, Michael P. O Connor wrote:
> > As you all know next Saturday is the 5th annual WPLUG Open Source Picnic.  I am going to try
>
> I'm in.  Getting my Giant ready.
>
> I'd say Bill W. would ride too, but since he's chair he's probably gonna
> have some transportation responsibilities.

I've already promised my big ice-cooler, which will be difficult to
transport via bicycle.  Unless someone can come up with an alternate
plan, or provide a cooler so I don't have to bring mine, I won't be
able to ride in.

--
Bill Moran

ZOE: Preacher, don't the Bible have some pretty specific things to say about
     killing?
BOOK: Quite specific. It is, however, somewhat fuzzier on the subject of
      kneecaps.