[wplug] 4th Annual Open Source Picnic

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Aug 5 16:43:14 EDT 2006

Saturday, August 12, 2006 is the Fourth Annual Open Source Picnic

What is the open source picnic?

A wonderful chance to chance to interact with other people in the open
source community in a relaxed picnic atmosphere.  Enjoy food, games, and
a little frivolity, and meet a few friends in the process.

Who can come?

Anyone.  Feel free to bring your family.  It's a family friendly event.

What do I need to do?

Mike O'Connor is our contact person for this.  Please email
wplug at mikeoconnor.net and tell him "I'm coming to the picnic".  If you
can bring something particular, please let him know.  Please RSVP by
Thursday, so whoever is buying the meat will know how much meat to buy.

What do we need people to do?

We ask that each person/family attending bring either a food dish,
beverage, entertainment, or something along those lines.  Just like open
source, this is a volunteer driven event.  We'll also need some folks to
be grill masters.

Where is it?

Snyder Park in Whitehall
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-location?location_id=8