[wplug] Don't forget: members meeting tomorrow

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Aug 4 14:37:52 EDT 2006

This is not an "official" announcement, just a reminder that there is
a WPLUG members meeting tomorrow 10:30 - 11:30 AM (prior to the rest
of the GUM).

We need enough members to make a quorum.  I believe that means we need
at least 17 members.  There _is_ an important topic coming up for vote,
namely changes to the dues.

Please try to make it if you're a member.  The meeting will start
_promptly_ at 10:30 and end _promptly_ at 11:30, so if you have
other things to do tomorrow, you can show up just for the members
meeting, although we'd enjoy your company for the rest of the meeting
as well.

--
Bill Moran