[wplug] Limited Liability Clause

Matthew J. Hughes mhues at verizon.net
Wed Apr 19 00:27:43 EDT 2006

The squirrel hill library had some score people in there last Monday and
I believe are scheduled for the 24th.
http://www.clpgh.org/dontmiss/details.cfm?location=Squirrel%20Hill&event_id=20268
Free business startup counseling from SCORE
Monday, April 24, 2006
	Other Dates
<http://www.clpgh.org/dontmiss/eventlist.cfm?mode=recur&event_id=20268>
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Representatives from SCORE (Counselors to America's Small Business)offer
advice to individuals starting their own business on Mondays from 10:00
AM - 3:00 PM. Please call the Namm Business Center for more information
at 412-422-9842.

(SCORE is also available in the Downtown & Business Center on Thursdays
from 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM.)

Sponsor: Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh - Squirrel Hill, Namm Business
Center

Though it is probably best to get a lawyer.
-matt