[wplug] x10 control

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Wed Apr 12 14:14:00 EDT 2006

Ryan R. Schuster wrote:
> I’m not sure where to post this so I figured I would try here.  I’m
> looking for a program that would allow synchronization of media, like
> video clips, and x10.  I’d prefer to run this in linux, but I’m open to
> any suggestion, or even ideas on where to look.

I'm sorry if I misunderstand, but let me see if I can list your needs:

You want to synchronize media (images, video, etc) between two
computers?  Are they both running linux?  And I don't know what X10 is,
the X10 I've used in the past is for controlling electrical appliances.

If you want to synchronize data between two unix/linux systems, I
suggest 'rsync'.  There are versions for Windows and MacOSX too, I
believe.