[wplug] Planet blog aggregator. [slightly OT]

Rob Knapp myddrin at myddrin.com
Mon Apr 10 15:15:08 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 15:07 -0400, Karlos Abel wrote:
> If there's anyone out there with experience with Python or the Planet blog
> aggregator, I've got a bit of a strange problem.  I'll keep further replies
> off-list.

What OS are you and your webhost running?  I've seen some versions of
BSD (specifically NetBSD) that use an older Berkley DB format...so
exchanging info to them as python shelves can cause this kind of error.

>From the traceback, that looks like what might be happening here.

(BTW, I know nothing about the planet blog system, this is just based on
my experience with python....)