[wplug] Installing Perl Modules

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Wed Sep 28 11:30:42 EDT 2005

There are problems with the CPAN installs:
1.  I think it assumes the system is Unix and requires a C compiler (cl).
2.  It still has trouble identifying modules that are already installed.  As
an example it complains that I don't have Socket6 installed at the correct
rev level.  I install Socket6, which works fine, and then rerun "install
POE".  The installation still does not recognize the newly installed
Socket6.

-laweber