[wplug] spam score for comcast

Ken Rambler ken at ramblernet.com
Tue Sep 27 12:37:47 EDT 2005

Duncan is correct, that was my experience until May of this year when they
released new quad's.

I have a bock of 5 static IP's that have not changed plus a contract
guaranteeing them for two years. They also provided me with technical
contacts and set my PTR's as I desired.

Western PA has improved but I'm not sure all markets operate the same, so be
cautious and ask lots of questions before making a switch.

Ken