[wplug] Wiring Question

Nathan Marcus latefreight at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 12:49:39 EDT 2005

I ran Cat5 in my house by a plumbing pipe, electrical wiring, and
phone wiring.  Have experienced no problems.  I even have cable
internet and that is stable!

I think the warnings are usually extreme cases, and the cable
manufacturing companies mention it "just in case."  Its like putting
"steam can burn you" on a vaporizer, just in case you have high
mineral content in your water.