[wplug] [Fwd: Hardware Donation]

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Sep 21 23:26:50 EDT 2005

All:

Obviously I wasn't able to make it to this installfest.  I had to attend
another open source community event that conflicted.  However, this
hardware is still available and I'd like to get it into the community.

My roommate however is planning on donating it to a local charitable
organization.  He'll probably somehow accomplish that before the next
installfest.  Therefore, this is a standing offer for anyone to "pick
up" anything on the list.  I can coordinate a time.

If you're interested, drop me a line (see CC:, To:).

~BAS

PS: If anyone with sufficient transportation to move all of it
temporarily from my residence and hold onto it for the next installfest
is interested in doing so, I can make it worth your while.