[wplug] Badger Badger Badger photos

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Sep 17 01:03:51 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder, I'm going to be taking shots of people for our
entry into the Ubuntu Badger Badger Badger tour[1] tomorrow during the
install fest.  If your not installing a computer, but you're in the
area, feel free to stop by and contribute to the love of the project.
We've got to get at least 20 different folks involved on this.

--Patrick
(Who is lacks a computer to blow away the current OS, but will be
experimenting with Hurd and other strange OSes in VMWare tomorrow)

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BadgerBadgerBadgerTour