[wplug] Ipw2200 and wpa_supplicant

Jason Carr jason at flacid.org
Fri Sep 16 11:23:50 EDT 2005

You might want to run wpa_cli and type scan, wait a few seconds, then
scan_results, and see what access points it finds.

I've had some goofy issues with the ipw2200 + wpa_supplicant, such as
authenticating twice for no reason, and not reauthenticating, not roaming
correctly, and a bunch of other stuff.

Good luck,

- Jason

Jason Carr (jason at flacid.org)