[wplug] A Linux Podcast

sean at thelinuxbox.org sean at thelinuxbox.org
Wed Sep 14 18:10:53 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

My name is Sean Parsons and I used to do The Linux Box Show, but I had a number of personal tragedies come up, and so I had abruptly left the open source scene a couple months ago. Tonight I will be a guest on The Linux Link Tech Show, and I hope the community will accept my apology. I am looking to restart The Linux Box Show under a new show name in about two months, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in working on it with me (I live in the Pittsburgh area). I used to work every weekend, but that is no longer the situation at present, so I intend to be at the LUG meeting on September 24th.

If anyone is interested please email me at sean"at"plan9linux.com , or approach me at the LUG meeting on the 24th.

Best Regards
Sean Parsons