[wplug] NFS: Copying large files hangs

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 08:58:03 EDT 2005

Just two ideas:

Is this machine running a software firewall?  If so, have you tried to
transfer the file with the firewall turned off?  I had some problems
with NFS and a firewall until I realized that NFS doesn't stick to one
port.

I also had a similar issue with Samba.  It turned out that I had a set
timeout limit that would cause large files to fail during copy.

Good luck...