[wplug] FC4 no sd

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Mon Sep 12 07:37:53 EDT 2005

dmesg has entries that indicate that it found the two USB ports on my PC.
There is no help for udev so I ran udev sda and udev scsi both simply
returned.  I also ran hotplug with sda and scsi.  They both also just
returned. /dev still does not contain an sda entry.  There is a program in
/dev called MAKEDEV but I am not sure how to use it.

This is really discouraging.  It use to be so easy to access these compact
flash cards.

-laweber