[wplug] Good computer store?

dk at curlynoodle.com dk at curlynoodle.com
Tue Sep 6 14:59:29 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, I think A1 PC on South Side is going, or has gone out of
business.

I noticed that Goodwill Computers has changed their name to Southside
Computer Works.  Last time I was in there, they didn't have much in the
way of parts, but it might be worth a look if you're seeking a complete
system.

2628 East Carson St.
412-481-0922

Also, based on my experience, STAY AWAY from A2Z Computers.  They tried
to charge me $45 for a 2.5in to 3.5in HD cable adapter.  FYI, they were
$8 at CompUSA.

Dave

Get Firefox! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=26007&t=75>