[wplug] Good computer store?

Chris Ott cott at acclamation.com
Fri Sep 2 15:18:56 EDT 2005

Yeah, but that place is a zoo. I stopped going there long ago because:

     It's too crowded to move
     Out-of-town and questionably reliable vendors
     You have equal price and better selection on-line
     Parents there with their small children and baby strollers

Sorry to get on a rant, but those parents really annoy me. I'm a parent,
myself, and I would *never* take my son there, at least not until he's
14 or older. Between the crowd and the lack of visibility, they're just
begging to have their kids trampled.

If you're not a parent, I still wouldn't recommend going there because,
if you trip over someone's kid, you're likely to get sued.

Trust me, you want to stay from there.

Chris