[wplug] Cloning a machine

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Sep 1 13:44:36 EDT 2005

Along those lines, there is also mondo rescue, which is designed to make
a bootable recovery CD/DVD.

http://www.mondorescue.org/

You have to jump a few hurdles if you're using LVM, but otherwise you
pretty much insert the recovery  CD, tell it to restore, and that's it.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086