[wplug] Spam question

A. McCullough groupsfan at comcast.net
Sun Oct 30 14:22:58 EST 2005

I get *easily* twice that - just deleted a dozen today - and I'm also on
Comcast. Frankly, my spam count has gone UP since I've been using one of those
spam-blockers that bounce messages and block them before it gets to your inbox
(MailWasher) - I'm just going to have to change some email addresses. The one
email address I have that gets very, very few spams has some odd characters in
it - an underscore, a question mark - it seems to throw most bulk email software
and spammers a curve, more so than any other form of "spam protection" I've used
thus far. The addresses I use for groups and shopping, naturally enough, are hit
the hardest.

Cheers,
Anna