[wplug] 5 most Wi-Fi friendly American cities

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Fri Oct 28 13:12:15 EDT 2005

Michael P. O Connor wrote:
> Looking at that list, I will admit I much rather live in Pittsburgh then
> those cities, Pittsburgh might not be wi-fi friendly, but we are one of
> the friendlest cities you will find, and we have a much lower cost of
> living, to live like I live here in Pittsburgh I would have to make
> about 2.5 times in Boston & SF.  So given the options, I would rather be
> in a city that is not wi-fi friendly, but has what Pittsburgh has.

Actually, Portland, OR is a rather nice place, very good for the young
crowd and friendly.  Unfortunately, Oregon is in a bit of a recession,
so prices are high, but the city is quite nice.  Definately has better
public transportation than Pittsburgh, but that's not a difficult task.

Pittsburgh is definately cheaper to live in, but there are times that
you might wish you weren't.  :)

--
Jonathan S. Billings <billings at negate.org>