[wplug] I don't want to see job postings to the wplug list (WAS: Re: Contract Job Opportunity)

Michael H. Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Thu Oct 27 08:27:42 EDT 2005

Jonathan Billings wrote:
> Frankly, I'm surprised this message got posted at all.  It must mean
> that the recruiter either subscribed to post, or the current moderator
> let it through.

It seems like we've had more job-posting related postings than actual
job-postings.

> Am I alone in wanting recruiter job postings off this list?  I don't
> think it's all bad if a subscriber or WPLUG member wants to post
> something, just the recruiters.

It doesn't bother me that much.  If there were lots of job postings, it
would bother me.  However, being as there is a jobs mailing list, I
think it should be used when appropriate.  Second, I don't see any
mention of it on the Mailing Lists page, so why would we expect anyone
to use it?

Mike