[wplug] [OT] Zip Disk Data recovery

Cameron McBride cameron.mcbride at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:46:53 EDT 2005

Greetings,

> The question is if any of you know of any data recovery tools that might
> help me out here?  I really don't care which platform as long as I can
> give it the 'ole college try.

It depends on the filesystem that was on the zip disk.  I'd imagine it
is fat32 or the like.  In any case, there are tools for ext2 and fat32
data recovery from disk - just make sure you stop using it.  :)
Unfortunately, it's been a long time since I've toyed with such so I
can't give much advice on specific details.  Sorry.

Cameron