[wplug] Wi-Fi (WiMAX redirect request)

Chet Hosey chosey at nauticom.net
Thu Oct 20 11:29:10 EDT 2005

> Douglas Green wrote:
>
>> \{begin rant}
>> Keeping.... quiet.... avoiding.... response... aaarrrgh!!! Street
>> signs are only useless to the ILLITERATE! This is the kind of short-
>> sighted, provincial thinking that keeps this place catering to the
>> lowest common denominator. OK, I'm done, and I'm going to quit while
>> I'm behind... (agree about accountability BTW). No more on this topic
>> from me!! Send flames to /dev/null.
>> \{end rant}
>
> I don't think I'm quite understanding which street signs y'all are going
> on about... are you suggesting that streets shouldn't be marked? How do
> you navigate in an unknown area if you don't know which streets are
> around you?
>
> Someone clue me in.
>
> Chet

WHEW. I misread "useless" as "useful". Your comment makes a lot more sense
now.

I learned a long time ago that I tend to make more sysadmin mistakes after
2:00 am, so I stopped using certain tools after that cutoff. Perhaps I
should similarly keep myself from responding to mailing list posts before
the morning coffee.

Chet