[wplug] [OT] Zip Disk Data recovery

smk smk at fyi.net
Wed Oct 19 17:41:43 EDT 2005

Hello everybody.

I have good friends that just had their data (quicken
backups) mysteriously dissappear off of a 250M zip disk.  I'm not sure
what happened, and neither do they.  The claim that it just was not there
one day.  My friend is rather new about this stuff but he usually
always runs things through me before hand and if anything was done, I
think it was a complete oversight or mistake.

The question is if any of you know of any data recovery tools that might
help me out here?  I really don't care which platform as long as I can
give it the 'ole college try.

Any input would be appreciated.