[wplug] Wi-Fi (now a political flame war) I QUIT

Brent M. Rust rust at lucasware.com
Tue Oct 18 12:41:28 EDT 2005

Bryon,
Great points for sure.
I appreciate the grammar correction. Really!
I agree, Clinton era did a good job on the budget. Times were good.
My desire for services and lower taxes isn't my point. Taxes are a
necessary evil. It's what is done with the taxes is what bothers me.
I used "curse" loosely perhaps I should have checked my grammar and used
a thesaurus. LOL Maybe I still should. <sigh>

Brent
(I will yield the board to real business now)