[wplug] Wi-Fi (now a political flame war) I QUIT

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 12:05:43 EDT 2005

On Tue, 18 Oct 2005, Brent M. Rust wrote:

> No, it was called for. I called for it.

* content snipped *

> By the way...the federal deficit, isn't just because of one man. It's
> the curse of a nation, not just the current elected official(s). Your
> deluded if you think it's solely Bushes fault. Everyone is at fault! If
> you don't like the deficit, vote, if you vote, run for office.

Don't worry, I blame the Republican Congress too, and to the extent that they
installed Bush in 2000, I even blame the Courts.  Clinton balanced the budget.

Pittsburgh is in dire straits now and the stadiums shouldn't have been
built until our finances were under control.  But there's a fundamental
disconnect between your desire to have services and a strong tech sector and
your desire to have lower taxes.  The only thing worse than tax and spend is
taxcut and spend.

I'm done, flame all you like.  I won't respond in this forum.

Bryon

p.s. - While we're off topic, it's "you're", and "Bush's".
p.p.s. - Only voodoo economists believe in curses. :)