[wplug] Wi-Fi

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Tue Oct 18 01:35:34 EDT 2005

Well, that, too.  The defining feature, to me, of "open source" is that I have
the right to the program sources.  With this, I can read through them, learn
how they work, build upon what I learn, and even release what I produce back
into the open source community.  Now, *there's* altruism for you!

DAC

--
Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion