[wplug] Wi-Fi

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Mon Oct 17 23:09:30 EDT 2005

I surely have heard of altruism.  It's a pretty darned good idea, in a
halfway-rational world.  Even there, though, it goes only so far.  Is the
operator of this hypothetical wireless network supposed to drain him/herself
dry in the name of being nice?  I don't claim to know everything, or even
anything, about a wireless network, but my brand-new Don Everhart-engraved
nickel says that the startup and operating costs are not insignificant.

DAC

--
Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion