[wplug] Wi-Fi

Douglas Green diego96 at mac.com
Mon Oct 17 22:15:55 EDT 2005

I associate Open Source with "informed consumer" more than altruism
(specifically, the ability  to see what's running on my machine).
IMHO, this subject has  nothing to do with political alignment or
Open Source. I'd love to see PGH get on the free WiFi map, just to
make this place a little more "young professional friendly". Free
WiFi would be awesome- lower my taxes and put up some damn street
signs while you're at it. ;)