[wplug] Zaurus SOLUTIONS found

Richard Farina r.farina at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 17 18:32:52 EDT 2005

First of all, SL-5500 doesn't have a flash from network option ;-)

Second, I'm not an Open Embedded Devoloper, but I have all of the tools
installed and I build my own custom images based on Open Zaurus, if you
all need anything compiled for the Z, I'd be glad to give you access to
my feed, or even, to my devel environment.

-Rick Farina