[wplug] Zaurus SOLUTIONS found

Scott F. Kiesling kiesling+ at pitt.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:28:56 EDT 2005

> I haven't found any Linux based software to sync with but there is a Windows
> version available.
>
> I haven't checked in a while so it's possible there is a Linux based sync
> solution out there.
> I heard tale of a possible evolution plug in.

I use KOPI on my Z and Korganizer on my linux, and they sync
well. The KOPI site has some documentation on how to do it,
although it could use some rewriting.

Note that KOPI then replaces the organizer that comes with
the ROM, but I like it better anyway.

If you need more space, use one of the ROMs that puts root
on the SD card.

(I have a 5000D and use Gentoo linux. I don't use KDE, just
a few Kapps; I prefer openbox.)

Scott