[wplug] Zaurus SOLUTIONS found

Robert E. Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Mon Oct 17 09:12:04 EDT 2005

I've only done upgrades (ROM updates) using a CF card.  Never tried it with an
SD card.

I haven't found any Linux based software to sync with but there is a Windows
version available.

I haven't checked in a while so it's possible there is a Linux based sync
solution out there.
I heard tale of a possible evolution plug in.

-Bob