[wplug] Zaurus SOLUTIONS found

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Sun Oct 16 12:30:05 EDT 2005

Did you end up upgrading by copying files to a CF/SD card? Or net?

I have th 5500 with the old. 2.78? ROM and none of the software I can
find will synch up.

Actually ,I can get TCP/Ip over USB working in Mac/Linux/BSD/Windows
...but on the platforms that support it, I can't get the network ROM
upgrade to work.

I tried to use a 32mb SD card with the  C+D+Reset combination with the
upgraded Rompack on the card, but I cant get both LEDs to light per the
instructions

 ...so now I'm off to find a CF card instead to try with.

1) Does the upgrade work off a SD card?
2) What should the ROM file be called? it's ospack.srom or whatever in
the zip, but some instructions recommend renaming it to "romimage"

~BAS