[wplug] Wi-Fi

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Sun Oct 16 22:23:23 EDT 2005

> You run that site?  I stumbled across it a while back, and was the
> pcnetworx1 who made a dummy post.  Prolly stumped you.  I must've hit
> it on the first day!

 	Well, yeah, *blush*. I don't remember the specific post, it has
been a while since I changed to Drupal. I should prolly finish that
migration. *blush*

> Anyone seen a map of the Atlanta "freenet" or whatever it is, that is
> an interesting wifi in a city example.

 	Lots of interesting stuff going on. This comes by way of the
unwired list:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/16/AR2005101600532_pf.html

--

Drew from Zhrodague