[wplug] OT: Down Memory Lane

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Fri Oct 14 20:20:28 EDT 2005

Oh, the "Goddess of the Network" is all tongue-in-ckeek, I assure you.  I
borrowed Diane Wilson's <http://www.firelilly.com/diane> "Web Goddess"
moniker, mutating it a bit to fit my interest in network code.

DAC
(Wishing that her parents hadn't balked at her interest in CMU back in 1974)

--
Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion