[wplug] OT: Down Memory Lane

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Fri Oct 14 15:02:15 EDT 2005

Nice site, but it does not list the Wang computers, does any one
remember Wangs?

> Has anybody other than myself ever had one of these Radio Shack pocket
> computers?
>
> http://www.computercloset.org/TRS80PC-4.htm
>
> Ahhh...my interest in programming was born with this in 1985, I was 7 at
> the time, lol.
>

> All this talk of age-showing got me to a little reminiscing, part of
> that
> involving the machines I've worked.  Just for the halibut, I'm wondering
> what
> was the first machine you folks worked.
>
> I'll start:  HP 2116C, in 1970  (BASIC, FORTRAN, assembly language)
>
> DAC
>
> --
> Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
> http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion

> Communication systems of Federated Investors, Inc. and its affiliates
are for Federated business use only and are the property of Federated.
Federated reserves the right to review all messages on its systems for
any purpose at any time and without any prior notification.  Information
on the systems may be reviewed by supervisors and senior management,
provided by Federated to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used
for other purposes consistent with Federated's business interests.

> The contents of this message may be confidential and legally
privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
us immediately by e-mail at notify at federatedinv.com and then delete this
message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.  To do so could
violate state and Federal privacy laws.  Thank you for your cooperation.