[wplug] OT: Down Memory Lane

Hammerschmitt, Jacob JHammerschmitt at federatedinv.com
Fri Oct 14 08:46:14 EDT 2005

This was my first as well, I'd say somewhere around '83-84.

"TRS-80, model 1.  Had 4K... thought it was the Coolest Thing Ever.
Then the CoCo (Color Computer) came out, which blew minds...    :)"

Communication systems of Federated Investors, Inc. and its affiliates are for Federated business use only and are the property of Federated.  Federated reserves the right to review all messages on its systems for any purpose at any time and without any prior notification.  Information on the systems may be reviewed by supervisors and senior management, provided by Federated to regulators or law enforcement agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's business interests.

The contents of this message may be confidential and legally privileged.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at notify at federatedinv.com and then delete this message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.  To do so could violate state and Federal privacy laws.  Thank you for your cooperation.