[wplug] OT: Down Memory Lane

Michael H. Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Thu Oct 13 19:09:35 EDT 2005

Diana A. Clarion wrote:
> All this talk of age-showing got me to a little reminiscing, part of that
> involving the machines I've worked.  Just for the halibut, I'm wondering what
> was the first machine you folks worked.

> I'll start:  HP 2116C, in 1970  (BASIC, FORTRAN, assembly language)

I was going to say Tandy 1000HX, but it was actually an original Mac.

I was 6 when we got the Mac, and 8 when we got the Tandy.  I've never
found games for any system that I thought were better than the ones we
had at the time.

I plugged in the power plug backwards on my dad's hard drive on the 386
when I was 13.  Fried my first (but not last) hard drive.

Mike