X-mas (was: Re: [wplug] DVD burner recommendation?)

Michael P. O Connor mpop at mikeoconnor.net
Thu Oct 13 12:34:46 EDT 2005

You want BLASPHEMY? I hate american football. I do love hockey, but I am
sad to say I don't think the Pens will do well this year Mario, God
bless the man, does not belong on the ice anymore, he is getting to slow
on the ice, he should be coatcing he knows the game and if he was just
the coatch we would go to the play offs, but with him on the ice we will
not even make it there, the only reason he is on is because he owns the
team, and he who pays the piper picks the tune.

> On 10/13/05, Diana A. Clarion <dclarion at fnordnet.net> wrote:
> >
> > Aha! Poor boy :o)
>

> Hehe!
>
> Call me whatever you want to call me (don't be shy, you likely won't
be the
> > first to use a given epithet), but I find little of interest on the
Big Four

--
Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net