[wplug] [wplug-announce] 1st annual membership meeting discussion on wplug-plan

beer beer at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:45:48 EDT 2005

Two things:

1.  Perhaps i missed earlier announcements, however giving the group only 2 days to pay dues so they can be included in the election seems unreasonable.

2.  I am certain I am simply not being thorough enough in my search, but where on the website does it discuss the value of memebership and use of funds.

I have not been paying as much attention to the list as I would like (damn job getting in the way :) so forgive me if this has all been addressed previously.

thanks

-b