X-mas (was: Re: [wplug] DVD burner recommendation?)

Diana A. Clarion dclarion at fnordnet.net
Thu Oct 13 04:35:53 EDT 2005

Aha!  Poor boy :o)

Call me whatever you want to call me (don't be shy, you likely won't be the
first to use a given epithet), but I find little of interest on the Big Four
networks.  Heck, I have to get a radio feed from Rochester NY for football
games, because it's All Stillers, All The Time here...

GO BROWNS!!!!!

:o)

DAC

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 01:37:39AM -0400, Zach wrote:
> On 10/13/05, Diana A. Clarion <dclarion at fnordnet.net> wrote:
> >
> > The reference is to Futureama, Zach :o)
>

> Ah :-) I don't have cable TV.
>
> Zach

Diana A. Clarion, Goddess of the Network
http://www.fnordnet.net/~dclarion